[Rabbits] Gen Con

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Aug 2008 17:10:03 -0400
It's great to hear all your stories - we are so sorry we missed it!

Although I know we made the right business decision in not going this
year, and I can't imagine trying to do everything we're doing right now
if GenCon had been in the mix too... it sure was sad missing the show.

Big Big Thank You to Shane for stepping up and getting all the GenCon
Rabbits organized - it sounds like you all had an awesome time - and
did great stuff to promote our games to the GenCon crowd.  Yay!

Every day we put more business process in place, and get another step
closer to starting up the demo program again, very sorry it is taking
so long...   Thanks for demoing our games despite the lack of an
organized program to reward you for doing so!  You guys ROCK!

-Kristin "Mamma Rabbit" Looney