Re: [Rabbits] Re: GenCon Wrap-Up

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Aug 2008 11:23:32 -0500
[snip]

Otherwise, it was a total blast, albeit minorly exhausting. I look forward to it next year! If I find any cons in the Chi-town area that could use some Looney fun, I'll see what I can do about weaseling in...

Just  from experience, the cons in Chi-town are (a) Sci-fi/fantasy/book-and/or-movie-fandom based (Capricon, Duckon, Windycon...) (b) Anime fandom (Acen)  or (c) Fur-fandom (Midwest FurFest).  There is very little in the way of gaming at any of the above... but there always is *some* stuck in a room way out of the way somewhere.  There is very little in the way of Game Cons - CoD Con in April is just about it.

Sad, innit?

Carol