[Rabbits] A little experiment

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Oct 2008 11:09:01 -0500
On Saturday, most of the Saint Louis Warren (Ed Lorden, Ryan Parish,
Melissa Parish, Keith Klein, Chris Prysock and myself) did a Little
Experiment at the GameNite Store in South Saint Louis County.

The Store owner (Chris Prysock, yes, the same one that's a rabbit) was
pleased with the results.

We played many games of Monty Python Fluxx (Great job on the new box
design, and it did not go unnoticed that there's room in the box for
additional promo cards...), Zombie Fluxx, Zendo, Treehouse, and
IceTowers.  The last two were also played in Giant versions.

Unfortunately, I had Camnesia (I took a camera, but forgot to use it)

Much fun was had by all, and there were reports of sales directly
attributed to our event.

Thanks to all who helped!

Timothy