Re: [Rabbits] testing our new webstore

  • FromCarlo Gozzi <carlogozzi1971@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Nov 2008 07:32:04 -0500
Head factorum,

I live in Canada (Quebec) and am used to internet orders, i already placed two orders through the first store and was going to place one soon but was not in a rush. I usually used paypal for payment. If you need, i'll be up for it and to give the feedback afterwards too. The only sad thing is i was looking to get a copy of Nanofictionary which is not available anymore even on your damaged section  But i'll be glad to help if you need me as i understand that this is for real also. I could also test the gift orders thing as some of the items i need (a Treehouse tube) was for a friend, the only thing would be that i do not wish to be charged extra shipping for it as i intended to grab all the stuff in one order. Anyhow i'll wait for your reply if you need me.

Keep me in touch

The gaminglord a.k.a Carlo Gozzi