[Rabbits] Looney Labs Demos at Anthrocon 2009!

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 06 Jan 2009 05:23:37 -0800
Hi fellow rabbits and Happy New Year!

It's one of those odd years when the weekend of Origins doesn't occur on the same weekend as Anthrocon. Anthrocon is the world's largest convention for those fascinated with anthropomorphics, which are humanlike animal characters. We are a collection of artists, animators, writers, costumers, puppeteers,and just everyday fans who enjoy cartoon animals and their kin. This Summer we will convene at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA, from July 2-5, 2009 for workshops, panel discussions, an art exhibition and dealer room, and much more!

After many years of hosting Looney Lab Game Demos at this convention, the organizers have tapped me to lead up the Table-top Gaming Track for 2009. What's more, their theme for 2009 is "OMG Aliens!" I'm not sure when the release date is for Martian Fluxx, but I do think that the theme lends itself well to showcasing Martian Coasters & Chess, Homeworlds and Cosmic Coasters. That's not to mention all the other great games that convention attendees look forward to seeing and playing when Silaria and I run our demos.

Even as Track Head I'll still be pouring time into the gaming track offerings, but I was hoping, since there was no scheduling conflict this year with Origins, that we might get a larger contingent of local rabbits to offer a wider range and span of Looney Lab's game demos.

Interested parties and rabbits, please contact me directly at swift AT swiftsden.net. I look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity with you further.

*Hugs*

Swift Fox
Pittsburgh Warren.