Re: [Rabbits] NonCon 9

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Jan 2009 15:17:03 -0500
Excerpts from jdunaway's message of Tue Jan 13 13:21:46 -0500 2009:
> Hi, everyoneNonCon 9, which is held at Vassar College
> (http://www.noncon.vassar.edu) is being held February 20-22 (right around the
> corner).Anyone and everyone is welcome to come join in the fun.The con hours
> are Friday, 5pm - midnight, Saturday 11am - midnight and Sunday, noon - 5pm.I
> hope to see some of you there.Jim

Thanks for sending this out, Jim.  I had Noncon in my calendar as March
20-22, and was disappointed that they had changed the date to one which
conflicts with Lunacon and would be more difficult for me to go to.  I
must have copied it incorrectly from the website.

The February dates are tricky, but might be doable for me.  I hope ot
see people there as usual.

Marc