[Rabbits] Arisia (Cambridge, MA) this weekend!

  • FromEric Zuckerman <zuckermn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Jan 2009 12:40:27 -0800 (PST)
   I was unsuccessful at getting Giant Zendo onto
the schedule, so we pretty much just have Monty
Python Fluxx on Saturday at 14:00.  ::shrug::
It's a shame that Arisia doesn't (believe they)
have room for the giant pyramids... somehow,
they made it work last year, even for the session
that didn't have a GoH attached to it.   %-}

   Brian, Kat, Marc -- if you didn't see the
summons in my LJ, I could use additional decks
and certainly someone who doesn't have a hard
stop at 15:00, as I do.

Thanks,
EZ

P.S.:  Saturday night at 22:30 is the screening
of all that footage we shot at last year's
Arisia -- some Rabbits have some serious screen
time (and some you might miss if you blink).

~~~~~
Eric Zuckerman
zuckermn@xxxxxxxxx