[Rabbits] A New Rabbit with some questions

  • FromGrowly <sesshou_maru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Apr 2009 07:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
I've been looking at becoming a rabbit for some time now - especially since I've been trying to get many of my friends into some of the Looney Labs games.  I'm looking forward to having the chance.

None of the stores in this area seem to carry any Looney Labs products, but I'd like to help change that.  I do a lot of work with one local comic shop - including doing art demos and workshops - and I'm hoping to start doing demos of the Looney Labs games - especially Fluxx.  This is probably a bit late for the real event I'd like to demo for - Free Comic Book Day (the first Saturday in May) - where the shop has all kinds of gaming demos.

I guess I need to know how to get started - I've had previous experience in teaching classes and in doing short workshops, but never anything quite like this.  Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.