Re: [Rabbits] A New Rabbit with some questions

  • FromDennis Duquette <dennisdduquette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Apr 2009 08:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
For a quick answer, see http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Main_Page, in the section Rabbit Resources. This page, http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_Good_Demo_Rabbit, in particular is useful.

Also, http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=demo+report+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Flists.looneylabs.com%2Fpipermail%2Frabbits%2F&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq= is a search of previous rabbit demo reports to this list: you can see what has been done before.

I hope this helps.

Dennis D Duquette

Theorem:
All numbers are equal.

Proof:
Choose arbitrary a and b, and let t = a + b.
(a + b)(a - b) = t(a - b)
a^2 - b^2 = ta - tb
a^2 - ta = b^2 - tb
a^2 - ta + (t^2)/4 = b^2 - tb + (t^2)/4