Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits Digest, Vol 50, Issue 5

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Jul 2009 12:40:26 -0400
On the Rabbit's List, regarding the Icehouse and Rabbits wiki necessary editing:

I know the short answer is: A LOT!  And I have some ideas where to
start.  But, maybe people have things they are already starting on, or
would rather do a certain way, or have some ideas of some specific
things I should fFocus on ....

Well, actually, there IS a LOT to do.. .because we're trying to get the Infobox on the Icehouse wiki to be more functional with Semantic Wiki:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Infobox

So, basically, You could go to EVERY page and change their InfoBoxes to use the expanded fields (which I *just* added today). Here's tthe page that gives the sample code (for the lines you'd have to add):
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Infobox

Icehouse Games Designers: Might want to hit your own game pages when you get a chance.