Re: [Rabbits] Call for GenCon

  • FromShane Tilton <cybertheologian@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Jul 2009 19:42:25 -0400
Loren is the first one....who else?

BTW, I got a new number. Call me @ 740.610.0424

On Jul 16, 2009, at 6:20 PM, katmandu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Loren volunteered for doing Fluxx and Treehouse every day for the 12
hours. He does need a badge.

Kat

Hello all,

I'm sorry about not being on the listserv. As a speak, I'm preparing
to finish writing my dissertation and defend it. (Picture a
combination of Kung Fu, Beverly Hills Ninja, training for an Iron Man
and a game of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" and you get a picture of my
prepwork). Anyway, the purpose is to ask, beg and plead for help with
GenCon. As of right now, NOBODY is signed up to help with any events.
So, here' s the deal. I have two (2) badges or I can reimburse 2
people for their badges to the first two people to sign up for 12
hours of shifts on the wiki:

http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/GenCon_%2709_Event_List.

You add you name to the list by:
1.) clicking on the edit link right beside the day you wish to sign up
for...
2.) look for the name of the event
3.) after the <!-- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING A RABBIT!!! --><!-- To add
yourself, either put a comma after the previous Rabbit --><!-- OR put
"<BR />" after the previous Rabbit, to appear on a new line --> in the
slot you wish to sign up for by either simply typing your name into
area that says rabbit or by adding your wiki id (i.e. [[User:Professor
Rabbit|Shane Tilton]])

4.) If you are going to be at either of the meet-up, please add your
name.

That's my plead. If nobody signs up, I'm sending my kitten Mambo to
bite your toes.

That is all...

Shane Tilton,
Event Coordinator of GenCon,