[Rabbits] Dragonmeet

  • FromJennifer Waddington <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Oct 2009 01:41:48 +0100

Hi Rabbits!

Since you've all had a chance to read the news, this is the 'bet you didn't think you'd get a chance to meet Andy' call for your little bunny selves.
Dragonmeet is small in scale, friendly (I now can't remember how many years they've been letting us have a couple of tables - and given the limited floor space, that's generosity) and only one day long - Saturday 28th November and in London. I'm saying _nothing_ about 'if we have plenty of helpers then people can take shifts off to game or even get some Christmas shopping done'.
Here's the URL for the convention site:

http://www.dragonmeet.co.uk/

If you fancy coming along to help, use the 'evil kitten' mail address to let me know. If I provide a list of names in advance, we're allowed in before the hordes to set up the games all prettily and pay for our tickets without queuing (in theory we can go for free but profits go to charity, people).
If you are coming along but don't really want to do Rabbit work then that's also OK - but I would like to know so I can look out for you and say hi, or at least bake extra cookies!

Jennifer

P.S. I intend to bake Evil Brownies, Lemon Butter Cookies and Spiced Fruit Cookies. This is open to negotiation.

Chat to your friends for free on selected mobiles. Learn more.