[Rabbits] GOWC 2010 scores newspapaer interview

  • From"Doug Howard" <production@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Dec 2009 23:23:54 -0500
The Carlisle Sentinel is covering Gamers of Winter Convention 2010 in Harrisburg with an article including interviews with Ken Burnside (Special Guest - Ad Astra Games) and myself. The article will be published the week of the convention*. Currently we don't have anything scheduled for Looney Labs yet. We'd love to have someone demoing/running events for Looney labs if possible!
Thanks,
Doug Howard

*due to scheduling conflicts my interview time is upcoming Sunday.