Re: [Rabbits] Upcoming convention: U B Con

  • FromSeth Ruskin <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Apr 2010 20:12:47 -0400
I will be there, but solely as a con attendee. I will be in my button-covered lab coat though, so if I have some free time, I'll see what I can do.

Seth Ruskin
aka GnTar, the Evil Teddy Bear Rabbit

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:11:55 -0700
From: divreon@xxxxxxxxx
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Upcoming convention: U B Con

Actually, sadly, a well kept secret is that the website is all new and located at UBCon.Org. A new generation is running the convention, and their website is one of the things that had a bumpy start. Things are looking good in general, and I will of course be there keeping the open gaming area stocked with almost all of the games loyal rabbits would expect.(Sorry, No Martian fluxx yet). Scott, Submit your events at UBCon.org sometime today, and they may be included in the con book. Glad to hear you're gonna make it out. Seth Ruskin is normally in attendance as well, but I have not heard from him either.

Fluxx, and  Scott in his dashing lab coat, are in this years UBCon Television commercial, as well as a verbal mention of looney labs games being available to be played.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

-Steve Hoffman