Re: [Rabbits] Andy and Kristin as GOH's at Inconjunction!

  • From"S. R. Black" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 May 2010 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
Let me see if I can get the time off. If so, I'll be there with my hat!

Problem with that is, I've already asked off for other weekends for
other conventions. So, it'd be "If I'm not scheduled to work, I can run."
So, should I schedule events and cancel if I can't attend?

Black