Re: [Rabbits] wwNEWS - Back To the Future! / New Hires / Renaming Rabbits / Shel & Shake

  • From"Stephanie M. Clarkson" <thespian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 May 2010 10:27:41 -0400
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the decision to change the name
> of the Mad Lab Rabbits

I am sad about that, and as someone who spent 20 hours at PAX in bunny
ears, which were readily recognized as a sign of Looney Labs by most
people, I feel like this....removes a bit of recognizable goofiness
that most Rabbits really enjoy. Lab Assistants just does nothing for
me; as a program name it just sort of makes me shrug, unlike the Mad
Lab Rabbits, which I've enjoyed.

I'm devoted to your games. But I think I'm a Rabbit regardless what you call me.

S.