[Rabbits] Any "rabbits" near Southern California want to help me out?

  • FromDevi Hughes <devi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Jul 2010 22:44:14 -0700
September 3rd through September 6th (Labor Day weekend) is Strategicon's next gaming focused convention, Gateway 2010.  I'm going to be there, performing "rabbit" duties, promoting Looney Labs games and generally spreading The Love.  I'd be grateful if I could get some help!  If there's anyone near or in Southern California (the convention is in Los Angeles, right next to LAX) that can help me run Looney Labs events, I'd be overjoyed.  Oh, bonus, did I mention Andrew and Kristen Looney were going to be there?

More information can be found at:

http://www.strategicon.net

Please contact me ASAP off-list if interested.  My email address is: deviATthehugheshouseDOTcom.