[Rabbits] Time Travel Technicians

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 21 Aug 2010 23:09:49 -0400
Hello to our future Time Travel Technicians!

Back to the Future: The Card Game goes on sale in stores all over in
less than 2 weeks - Friday September 3rd.  I hope you all have a copy
on pre-order!  If you don't have a local game store, we have started
taking orders online: <http://store.looneylabs.com/Web-Store?search=BTTF>

Has anyone had a chance to play with an advance copy at your local store yet?

I wanted to share with you guys this video interview that Andy did at GenCon. Andy talks about the game for 12 minutes: <http://www.GameSalute.com/?p=2842>

And here is a picture of the Pizza Hydrator promo card Andy talks about:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/pics/PizzaHydrator.jpg>

If you plan to buy the game from your local store, please give them a
call this week and make sure they have it on order - and please let them
know they can get the Pizza Hydrator promo cards from their distributor!

I look forward to hearing what you think of the game once you get to play it!

-Kristin