Re: [Rabbits] DEMO TEAM at The Looney Labs Fan Club

  • FromKimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Jan 2011 09:05:02 -0800
Yeah! I finally got around to getting to the new Fan Club page, signing up!
And if we move back to Ohio in time(the plan is between May and September), my first order of business really will be signing up to be a Demo Rabbit at Origins!! (it the only part of Ohio I look forward to)

-Kimberly