[Rabbits] DEMO TEAM at The Looney Labs Fan Club

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Jan 2011 08:31:16 -0500
Have you signed up for our new Demo Team yet?

The Starship Captains still have us outnumbered... but not for long!

I just posted even better secret data within the new Demo Team private forum... ...sign up today while there is still time to get a demo copy of Pirate Fluxx BEFORE it goes on sale in stores!

<http://looneylabs.ning.com/group/demoteam/forum/topics/demo-team-only-special-deals>

(...and in a few days I plan to post images of some awesome new dragons painted by Larry Elmore that are part of another new game we are working on!)

Thanks for helping us promote our games!

-Kristin