Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Calling Marketing....

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Oct 2005 11:29:06 -0400
Would it be possible to get a couple of different sized banners for Looney Labs for those of us with websites? Currently I have a smallish copy of the logo on mine but wouldn't mind something a bit nicer.

http://nowherefl.blogspot.com

There you will see the logo and a banner  for Sister Hazel. I would like a banner to fill the space above the sidebar (personally) though others may want something a bit larger. I plan to add another banner up there and would like to have something similar for Looney Labs. I am planning on adding one for Cheapass games you can see the one in question here...

http://www.cheapass.com/home/graphics/box_distraction.jpg

I own several of their games as well and like their stuff (though the LL games are easier, more fun and more challenging). Anywho just thought I would run it out there. If there already are banners out there just point me to them.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles