Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Re: wwNEWS - A Weekend at Howard's Cabin

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Oct 2005 19:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
Wow!  Cool pumpkins!  Hey, Alison...great drawing of
the rare Eliphand.  I thought you might like to see a
couple photographs of the beast in the wild.  :o)

Laurie

--- Kristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.10.27.05.html>