Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Re: wwNEWS - A Weekend at Howard's Cabin

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 02 Nov 2005 10:37:41 -0500
Hi Laurie,

Yes, I think I saw at least one of those pictures in a book (or two) I had when I was little. It's a great (couple of) book(s). The elephand is just one of the animelds that can actually be "constructed" in "real-life". I have a list I'm starting. Animation would be cool. Picture sea-serpants swimming through a clothy-animated ocean. Sigh. I wish I had the means, know-how, and time. That would rock...

-Alison