Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Wage-related political debate (was: "Made in the USA?")

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Feb 2006 09:03:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi Kristin:

Yes, I should have both known better, and cross-posted [once only]
to Something, as I've done here.

I hope what I wrote would still be considered civil, but if not, I
apologize and I'll tone it down -- I just thought it didn't make
sense to praise having an opinion and then not offer my own... and
once things get political, it's easy to lose both civility and
objectivity -- I hope I didn't, but I'm not the one to decide where
the line is.

Thanks for making such great games, and caring about your customers,
both direct and indirect.

-Ankhst

> Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:26:25 -0500
> From: Kristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>