Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] Broccoli on vacation

  • FromMordecei Myers <mortmyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Feb 2006 11:43:20 -0800 (PST)
Broken here also.

Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you have a URL for this image?  It's broken for me.

From: something-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:something-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Andel
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:20 PM
To: something@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: thelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Something] Broccoli on vacation

A friend was in town this weekend and wanted to go to Tombstone (of "Gunfight at the OK Corral" fame).  We grabbed lunch at a place called Nellie Cashman's and in the display case behind us was one of Tirade's kinfolk, looking rather sleepy:

Thought Andy would get a kick out of this.

Bill Andel

Yahoo! Mail