Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] The Best Thing Ever

  • FromNick Moffitt <nick@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Jul 2006 23:05:29 +0100
Brian Campbell:
> http://bestthing.info/

I know the guy who wrote that.  He also does the xkcd.com comics, which
are often hilarious: http://jwz.livejournal.com/661263.html

16:57 <@Spads> bestthing.info reminds me of those brunching shuttlecocks
	bits where he compared like "gentle giants" vs "ticonderoga
	pencils"
16:57 <xkcd> Spads: I actually took a few of the initial items from
	Lore's "Good or Bad" feature.
17:01 <xkcd> Heh, someone submitted "The fact that your mitochondria
	aren't a part of you - they're just along for the ride."

I haven't hit that one yet, but it warms the cockles of my heart to now
that it's in there.

--
A: No.                                                    Nick Moffitt
Q: Should I put my reply above quoted text?         nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx