Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] The Best Thing Ever

  • FromNick Moffitt <nick@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 22 Jul 2006 12:22:24 +0100
Brian Campbell:
> Yeah, I hang out with him on IRC, too (#pugglewump on foonetic);
> that's how I found the site. I have yet to run into him in person,
> but he's a friend of a bunch of my friends.

Ah, I was banned from #pugglewump.  I expected this post to be a sign of
how far the bestthing.info meme had spread.  We found xkcd's comics
first, and posted them in our channel, and he followed us in via his
referrer logs.

Dude gets around.

--
"These people program the way Victorians dress.                Nick Moffitt
It takes two hours and three assistants to put on        nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx