Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Drawstring Bags (was: Rabbit Crafts)

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Oct 2006 09:00:20 -0500
Heh, I use my shoelaces till they're frayed to non-existence...

Sadly also I'm not in a position to keep everything "because I might need it someday" anymore... Though I suppose I could keep boxes of "may be discarded without regret".

-Evan

(oh god, the pipes are singing again... please make it stop!)

On 10/26/06, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx > wrote:

Evan wrote:
> They also had some hemp twine which should be much better than
> the nylon string I've been using for the drawstrings...

Hints from Heeyore:

When one shoelace breaks, replace both laces but save the unbroken
lace to use as a drawstring. Shoelaces are designed to be tugged
on and tied, and have aglets at the ends to prevent fraying.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx