Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [something] poltergeist

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 19 Nov 2006 15:32:19 -0600
Now that's an idea. Having the seer aiming the ghost that kills people
until he/she is lynched (or figures it out and stops looking at
people)...

Still would need a clear path to the door once the game ends though.

-Evan

On 11/19/06, Tucker <jazzfish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>So has any werewold moderator run a game with no werewolves, just
>killing people in the night at random?

I'm told that the proper way to do this is to kill whoever the Seer looks at.

Which is to say, I've heard of it being done but have (thankfully) never
experienced it myself.

>Would the moderator then be lynched after the game?

Yes.

----
"Writing is easy. All you have to do is stare at a piece of paper until
your forehead bleeds."
--Douglas Adams