Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Another one that pisses me off

  • From"Joe" <merikus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Dec 2006 19:34:48 -0500
I'm not surprised that there are no incidents in Vermont--in fact, the
Windsor County DA just came out for decriminalization of up to 2 ounces
of marijuana.  During this press conference, he also said something to
the effect of "marijuana is already de facto decriminalized in Windsor
County" (meaning, he doesn't prosecute these cases).

i wish that Vermont would go through with statewide decrim, but it's
nice to know that the DAs don't care...

~Joe