Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] High IQ linked to being vegetarian

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Dec 2006 21:35:09 -0500
I LOVE STARCHES!!! I could live on starches and fruits. I don't eat meat very often- but it's more of a texture thing. I have some sensory issues and the feel of meat drives me crazy.
And I'm still smart enough. The IQ/Vegitarion research didn't convince me of anyhting. It was just a 5 point difference. that doesn't seem a big enough difference to base any theories. IMO. (and I wouldn't say 101 is a HIGH IQ. I think that is about in the normal range isn't it?)