Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] And the new Harry Potter book is called...

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 Dec 2006 06:31:02 -0800
On Thursday, December 21, 2006, at 05:41PM, "Michael Shanley" <postgoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Timothy Hunt wrote:
>> (why do I think that Rabbits are HP fans?
>Because we like cool things?

I'm a fan of the franchise, but I haven't read a word of the books yet.  See, I have been sucked into more than one incomplete book series in the past, and I don't like it!  I didn't read The Dark Tower at all until this year (when I read them ALL).  I can't stand the wait for more books, so I'll read the whole series when the final book is published.  (I still watch the movies, though.  I'm not as insatiable when it comes to that, for some reason.)  So there's only supposed to be one more book after this one, right?