Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Über-Tube (and an interesting treat)

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 04 Jan 2007 12:20:08 -0800
(I think this primarily is a "Something" topic, but I'm CC:'ing to the Icehouse list, since it is relevant there.)

So I was shopping at a chocolate shop in Richmond and I found these interesting candies (I'm not sure if that's really be best label, though) in a tube.  The tube is the same width as an Icehouse stash, only about a half-inch shorter. If you stack them with the alternating up-down pattern, you can fit a full stash (with plenty of room for a Treehouse die).  Then I found that they make a tube of these three times the length.  You could probably be able to fit four stashes in these jumbo tubes.

http://sunflowerfoodcompany.com/shop/sunnyseeddrops/allnaturalbucket.html

The chocolate covered (with a candy shell) sunflower seeds are interesting.  They taste good and they are available both in regular and all-natural versions (My chocolate shop only had the artificial coloring one, but it was still good).

Topher