Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] purple trimmed labcoat

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Jan 2007 16:13:55 -0500
Thanks. Maybe if I got paid like a Saville Row tailor, I'd handstitch my own buttonholes too....

Comfy? well, that's all perspective. I have never found layered clothing to be comfortable. But it is not any less comfortable than any other layered clothing. So I guess it's fine. And there is no velcro- so that's good. Though my husband suggested velcro for 'buttons'.... yuck.

I found the perfect buttons though..... like a LOVE/PEACE sign in the perfect colors...

half the reason for buttons/holes is to keep the  facing tacked down...... maybe a pocket on the other side will do that.

Yes, I am pretty sure it is batik or a batik look-alike anyway... not sure if batik has spefics like dye process or weave.

back to the chocolate chip cookies for the demo!

--Kimberly