Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] purple trimmed labcoat

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Jan 2007 17:18:57 -0500
Thanks for the luck offering!  Hopefully I'll have a good turn out this time. I'll be wearing my lucky orange flower.

Connor (11) made the cookies all on his own. I handed him the recipe book and told him tomake cookies. He's a bit past the math benefits, but he really needs the  'pay attention to detail and follow in order" practice along with the organization and clean up part...
Yesterday Ki and made Banana Bread... MMMMmm

and he has fun seeing howmany teaspoons of water go into the measuring cup.

I love homeschooling.. and the kids love helping me play games and make things.

--kimberly