Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] educational stores

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 7 Jan 2007 08:57:48 -0500
Has anyone promoted any games to an educational store or a children's science museum?  I was thinking about promoting some games at a couple of the educational stores in our area and wondered who else has done this, what worked, what didin;t, any other tips. I thought I could promote Eco Fluxx, Nano Fictionary, ECA and maybe a forien language Fluxx or some Treehouse/pyrmaid games.

Also, there is a Children's science museum in the area with a little gift shop. Eco Fluxx would look nice there I think.

If anyone has done promotions or demos at these 'non gaming' type places, can you offer some advice or tips?

--Kimberly