Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] "Smokable" Migraine Meds (Besides Weed)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Feb 2007 19:08:25 -0500
I read part of it and saw something about similar to cigarettes.. or something like that. I actually have a migraine right now- so reading isn't a good idea. I'll have to read it tomorrow. I do know that even the asthma nebulizer is bad fo my migraines. Interesting concept though.

--K