Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] "Smokable" Migraine Meds (Besides Weed)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 4 Feb 2007 17:14:07 -0500
I am not sure I have 'the hippy mindset'.. not even sure what that really means. I would never classify myself as a hiipy though. But I am a migraine suffferer.