Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] RE: Home at Last

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 17:24:34 -0600
Taco pizza made with hamburger and bland salsa?

Donuts for desert.

On 2/26/07, firedup13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <firedup13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Pizza.  Definitely pizza.  That's my opinion.  It's quick, it's easy - and
it's AMERICAN!

Nothing shouts American like "pizza!"

Uhm… er.. Hmm.. I'm behind the curve..thought that was Italian?...

Ok.. need something else… "Hamburgers"!

Uhm..germany?...(Frankfurters, too?...)

Hmm. This is harder than I thought!

Fooey. I give up! :-P