Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Fluxx, The Gaming Company

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Mar 2007 08:33:26 -0400
Can he sue them(not that he would I doubt)? They are out of Germany, soI  figured theyweren't an American business. I don't know much about the legalatiy of this stuff. Do patents and name copyrights hold world-wide or are they just for what country in which you live?
--Kimberly