Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Free to good home: fabric (mostly crafty)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Jun 2007 19:13:05 -0500
I'll put my hand in the air if no one else is dying to get it - but will gladly pick it up and bring it to Origins if someone there wants this lot of cool crafty stuff.

Carol