Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Free to good home: fabric (mostly crafty)

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Jun 2007 19:08:59 -0500
Free to good home -- inside the US I'll ship it, outside I'll need
help with shipping

One 2x2 yard tie-dye sunburst -- full rainbow, ROYGBIV and all.

3 yards white costume fur, 2 yards purple costume fur -- both
muppettish, loing0sh hair.

2yards x 2 feet light brown teddy-bear-ish fur.

16" x 54" clear vinyl

First come, first serve.

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not