Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] RE: Peace Corps gift

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 12:41:17 -0500
Laurie - check out Ryan Full's Treehouse lesson plan - it's how to use Treehouse in a foreign language class, and may be helpful to her.

web: http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy/Treehouse_LP2.html
PDF: http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy/PDF/Treehouse_LP2.PDF

It's all about learning color, size, shape and location (over, under) in the target language.  In my opinion - a brilliant way to use Treehouse!!

Carol

On 6/29/07, Laurie J. Rich <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not on the edu list!  But I will join at least temporarily.