Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] *chuckle*

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 10:05:58 -0400
First, I'll contribute a humorous zombie item I saw recently -

http://www.threadless.com/submission/66313/zombie_food_pyramid

It has zombies; it has pyramids; what more could anybody want?

Christopher Hickman wrote:
You know what gave me a chuckle?  This:
> Zombie Fluxx fans will enjoy, I'm sure.
It isn't even an available product, and it *already* has real fans. That's funny... and awesome!

There's a real zombie zeitgeist around the Net lately. I'm glad to
see Looney Labs becoming a part of that.

I played a couple of games of Zombie Fluxx at Origins. It's still
Fluxx, but I'm amazed how different it is to actually play.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx