Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] *chuckle*

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 16:49:31 -0500

On 7/14/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
There's a real zombie zeitgeist around the Net lately. I'm glad to
see Looney Labs becoming a part of that.

I played a couple of games of Zombie Fluxx at Origins. It's still
Fluxx, but I'm amazed how different it is to actually play.

The fun part of it is the brand new card: Creeper.

Anything can be a Creeper - it's something that normally stops you from winning.  This can be taken into so many other fields of Fluxx:

Creepers in...

Extended-Family Fluxx: Family Reunion, Babysit!, Arranged Marriage, Visiting Granma....

Edu-Fluxx (students version): Detention, Expulsion, Extra Homework
Edu-Fluxx (teacher version): Lunchroom Duty, Parent Conference, Extra Homework (grading it)

Business Fluxx: The Dreaded Meeting, Equipment Requistion, Management is Looking

Government Fluxx:  wait... that's already a no-win situation....

Carol

--
iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits
direct line: 630.448.4946