Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] A good reason and place to buy

  • From"Atwood, Robert C" <r.atwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Oct 2007 17:43:20 +0100

And loads of young (and old?) persons queueing up to see Harry Potter, I
mean Daniel Radcliffe,  in Equus recently  ... Afraid I missed that but
it got rave reviews in the press. I presume he 'got his kit off' as it's
usually staged with a nude scene though I saw it another time where the
actors used body-stockings instead.