Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Complaints Choir of Chicago

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 25 Nov 2007 23:15:14 -0600
There's a link to the lyrics on that page: http://www.complaintschoir.org/downloads/Chicagoland.rtf  It's not perfect, due to the four-part harmony.  I think there's a PDF of the score floating somewhere, I'll see if I can find it!