Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Complaints Choir of Chicago

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Nov 2007 12:34:39 -0600
Birmingham was actually first!  Helsinki was the biggest before Chicago, and the best tune IMHO.  Many many of them have been done by the same set of artists -- Tollervo and Oliver -- and they know of a good dozen more that have sprung up without their involvement.

They're off to Singapore next to create one there.

Laurie.