Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Anyone here remember ZZT?

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Feb 2008 17:57:04 -0500
Oh, yeah, I used to play ZZT! My grandparents had it on their computer, so whenever I was at their house I would play it. It was a bit more puzzle-oriented than all of the various Rogue-likes, which were general hack-and-slash CRPGs. I don't remember if I ever used the level editor; I may have just played the pre-existing game.