Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] World's Fair '64, Rag Rugs

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 7 Apr 2008 20:42:27 -0400 (EDT)

For y'all World's Fair fans, check out the plans for the NY State Pavilion:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/07/nyregion/07map.html

And for Alison, the next link is for a rag rugmaker who's been a good  family friend of mine:
http://www.ragrugs.net/home.html
Glad to hear you got into the hobby!

---Ryan
(Thanks for quoting me this week, Andy.)

 --- On Tue 04/01, Nick Lamicela < nupanick@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: Nick Lamicela [mailto: nupanick@xxxxxxxxx]
To: something@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:43:50 -0400
Subject: [Something] Re: Google/Virgin planning city on mars

But will they play icehouse there? Or will they find a set waiting for them?

-Evan Parker

that was my first thought when I saw the question about playing backgammon for three months, I was like, "Bring icehouse!" Hold a cultural fair with all the best martian-involving novels and stuff! Make mars feel at home! Or like home, or whatever.